Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 March 2016

White Floral

This card was made with a floral 3D design Ive had in my craft stash for a while.
I had three designs on the same sheet, and this is the last one, as with the others, I used an embossing folder to decorate the layering

Went for subtle yellows and green, with a touch of black and gold for the embellishments.

I have enjoyed working with my embossing boards of late, they work well with smaller toppers as the patterns are not covered so much and I get the full affect

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts