Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

31 March 2016

Zentangle Card

I decided to combine my card making, with the Zentangle drawing.

I decorated a small square, which I created with one of my cutting dies. I did a simple string layout on the square, and decorated with a few different Zentangle Patterns, adding a touch of colour

I used this as my main topper, and used an embossing folder to decorate the card layer, and one of the Marianne D Creatables Leaves with Veins dies, cut in bold black card.

I quite like the affect using Zentangle and will think of ways to combine the detailed colouring designs I do with card making in future

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts