Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 April 2016

Candle Light Lady

The topper design on this card is one by Debbi Moore.
I like the element artwork, very delicate detail and such lush colours

I used some lovely backing paper, quite bold to go with this card, especially as the festive tree on the topper isn't that noticable.

The embellishment was made with a couple of lovely dies that could be used on general cards, which makes them very usesable and good value



Marianne D Creatables Leaves with Veins
Marianne D Creatables Candles

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts