Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 April 2016

Filigree Butterfly

I used a Hunkdory topper for this card, lovely subtle coloures and quite a large topper.

Again using one of my embossing folders, I went with a subtle affecting with the layering, and worked with blues and silver for this card.

The embellishments were made with a colour of my larger cutting dies, ones I dont get to use very often, really like how the flourish die works with the pretty butterfly


Xcut Dies – Flourish Dies


Marianne D Craftables – Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts