Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 April 2016

My Fair Lady in Red

I made this card with a Debbi Moore Design

I love the detail and elegance of this topper, and the colours, such a deep lovely red

The flowers, I made with Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Flowers, Intricate set, I heat embossed every flower, so that it had a lovely glossy look. Something I don't do very often as it makes it hard to stick the flowers together.

Ive been using my embossing folders more of late, they are elegant, and made a nice change to the lovely backing papers I normally use.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts