Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

14 April 2016

Red Festive Bells

I have had this vintage topper in my digital collection for a long time, from one of the many CD's I have collected over the years

I really like how the paper is scrolled on the topper, lovely affect

I made the topper into a 3D design, which makes it quite interesting

The card is quite simple, just a piece of embossed white card for backing, and some gems on the topper.
Sometimes the artwork I use is so nice, I just want to showcase it

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts