Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 April 2016

Snowy Owl

The design on this card is one by Debbi Moore, I will use alot of her designs, lovely artwork, so detailed

It's a simple card, festive as in the snowflake is festive, cut out in lovely glitter card.
However, it could easily be a winter birthday card, as I kept the rest of the patterns quite general

I combined the snowflake with one of my X Cut Flourishes.

The white card was embossed with one of my embossing folders, quite a large design on that folder, and quite often I forget to use it, as the design can be lost with a larger topper

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts