Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 April 2016

Stag Zentangle Inspired Art

I used a blank template by Ben Kwok for this ZIA project

This stag outline has long section, a challenged to choose zentangle patterns that would fit in those sections.
I really like how the antlers look and pattern I used on the body of the stag is one of my favourites.

This is the coloured in version, as always, I do enjoy colouring in my own ZIA projects


Including my black and white version, the stags looks quite majestic

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts