Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 May 2016

Anyone for Footie

I made this card with a Debbi Moore design, one of the few sports themed one's I have

A few family and friends like football, so I knew this design would be one that would come in useful.

Also, though it is blue toned, I could alter the hues in paint shop pro, to be slightly more team specific

I was gifted a few football embellishments, which until now I had rarely used, so finally got artwork to do so.
Same with the backing paper, one that I had from a craft mag, and now used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts