Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 May 2016

Baby Seal Zentangle Inspired Art

I used a base Template by Ben Kwok of a baby seal, and decorated it with my choice of Zentangle patterns

I tried a  few new patterns that I wanted to try in this design. This is the coloured in version of my finished project, using Marco Refine Fine Art Oil Pencils. Im using these pencils alot, really like the range of colours and how they layer

This is the finished project, before I added colour
Im enjoying my journey into art using Zentangle
Until I tried drawing zentangles I had been unable to achieve anything artistic
Exploring Zentangle art has opened up the world of art to me and I am really enjoying the journey
And very happy with what I am creating

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts