Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 May 2016

Elegant Mermaid

Ive so much artwork in my digital collection, on various CD's that I forget what I have until I get them all out and look through them

I did transfer alot of the artwork from CD's onto a portable hardrive, as it was taking so long to go through all my CD's

So now I have been able to find artwork I'd not had chance to use, much easier.

I love the mermaid design on this card, and it works so well with the stunning Creative Expression Dies, Austrian Collection  - Vienna.

I used a delicate backing paper, and cut out the corners, adding a small gem on each corner, for a slight hightlight

Sometimes something simple turns out to be so pretty, and this is one of those projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts