Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 May 2016

Festive Wardrobe

I made this card with one of my own collage toppers, that I then made into a 3D design

The theme was vintage fashion, and I combined vintage clothes with modern elements.

The embellishment was made with one of the Marianne D Creatables Candles cutting dies, which I made a simple bow to compliment that

I also used a small embossing folder to compliment the 3D design, worked nicely as I cut out the section behind the curtain element.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts