Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 May 2016

Frosty Night

I love the vintage design I used on this festive card
The winter night scene is so festive and you could just walk into it.


I kept the card quite plaint, just using textured card for backing and used one of the Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Christmas Trees, cut out in blue glitter card, for the embellishment.

The trees in the set of cutting dies are reasonably large, so not sure how often I will be able to combine them with art toppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts