Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 May 2016

Zentangle Fat Book Page

I sometimes make Fatbook pages, to swap with a crafting friend
I decided to include Zentangle drawing on a fatbook for a change.

I tend to use small toppers and embellishments to decorate fatbooks, and rarely show off those projects on my blog.
However, I wanted to show my crafting friend a sample of Zentangle, so combined a small topper - a Debbi Moore one- with some zentangle patterns

The card was yellow, and normally I do ZIA on white card/paper, but thought it would be make a nice change to do it on coloured card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts