Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 June 2016

Barn Robin

Seems strange to be posting winter cards in summer, though it always works that way for me as I tend to make most of my festive cards during the summer months :D

I've been searching through my digital collection to find designs I have yet to use, it's always so easy to stay with the ones I love the best
This stunning robin topper is one I hadn't used before, it had got missed in the large collection of digital images I have on various craft CD's

I decided to do a little bit of layering for this card, and embossed some shiny gold paper for part of the layering
I have a collection of patterned edged cards, and most be honest I struggle to use these as I much prefer to have backing paper going to the edges, still int has made me get creative

The embellishment I kept simple, using one of the candles from Marianne D Creatables Candles die set, cut out in red glitter card and made a simple bow for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts