Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 June 2016

Cute Festive Mice

Isnt this the sweetest design. I have a few craft CD's of animal designs, and this is one from a collection of winter ones.

The winter animal designs are great for festive cards, though I think they would look great as winter birthday cards too

The embellishments on this card was made with

Marianne D Creatables - Pinecones & Branch, I really like the embossing detail in the pinecones, works really well with mirror board

Simple card, but still plenty of interest, especially with the detailed artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts