Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 June 2016

Fancy Poinsettia

This card I made with a topper I created from my own digital art stash.
It's a combination of patterns, frame and poinsettia image. Do like this collage project :D

I have a collection of larger backing papers, A3 size, were the pattern is bigger and due to me mostly making no larger than 6x6 cards, I have found it difficult to use these papers.
However, I printed the topper to a size that would allow me to use one of those papers, and still be able to see the lovely pattern.

I combined my favourite festive cutting die -

Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Poinsettia Set. The embossing pattern for this die is lovely, really deep
I also have some wording dies, which I used the xmas one for this card.

A lovey card, such nice colours and plenty of interesting elements

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts