Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 June 2016

Fly Catcher Zentangle Inspired Art

I used a blank Kwok template for this project

I try and at least one new zentangle pattern new to me per project. I managed one, though the rest of the design I used patterns I was familiar with, and also had to fill in section with lines as there wasn't enough space for me to do a whole recogniseable pattern

This is the first time I have done a bird design, do like the affect, though it was more of a challenge working with small sections

I did like how cute this turned out, and sure it will look quite different again, once I get chance to colour it in 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts