Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 June 2016

German Shepherd Zentangle Inspired Art

I used a blank Ben Kwok template to create this project

I got a book earlier this year with various zentangle patterns, and some of those patterns I used on this project
I also found a website - tangle patterns.com

it has many lovely patterns, with step by step instructions.
Some I have found to be quite complex, but hopefully with practice will be able to master a few

Because I have so many colouring in books now, I have decided to just share my black and white ZIA projects, so that I have more time to colour in other artwork.
I will eventually get to colour in my own :D
Really like how I worked the patterns on this dog template, I seem to be getting better at combining different patterns together

Hope visitors find my ZIA interesting and inspirating others to try this lovely hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts