Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 June 2016

Lilac Elegance

The topper design from this card is one by Debbi Moore, I return to her elegant lady collections so many times, as the artwork is so detailed and pretty

The embellishments for this card were kept quite simple, however, were interesting as I used flock for the flourishes. I like texture on cards, and find I like to touch a card with texture. It's part of the experience of recieving a handmade item being able to run your finger around the card and feel the different textures.

I think this is the lovely difference about handmade cards, they are always different, have interesting elements and quite often have texture so even those with eyesight problems can appreciate a card by touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts