Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

27 June 2016

Llama Zentangle Inspired Art

I used a blank Ben Kwok template to create this project

I have a nice collection of zentangle patterns that I am learning to draw, some I find pretty difficult and some I just can't manage.
Part of my difficulty is that the instructions for the patterns, for me, is not easy to follow.

However, I am managing to draw a few patterns, and I enjoyed doing this project.

I have not coloured this design in as yet, and I am sure it will look quite different once I add shading to these patterns, however, I do find the black and white version striking.
Hope visitors are enjoying the ZIA projects I am sharing and may be inspired to try doing their own

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts