Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 June 2016

Red Socks for Christmas

I've a few digital designs in my collection, so many, that I have yet to use them all
This is the first time I have used this festive sock design, I added the frame and corner designs to the artwork for extra interest

The embellishment was made with my favourite cutting die for using on my festive cards Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Poinsettia Set.
I used red glitter card to make this and shiny gold paper, love the effect.

All of my cards are made for friends and family, and I still very much enjoy making them even after many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts