Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 June 2016

Yellow Roses

The design I used on this card was from my large collection of art on CD
This CD I got from Joanna Sheen

I love the detail in the roses, close up you can see drops of water

I kept the card simple, as I printed the design quite large so that the detail was visible.

The cutting die I used, is a recent one I got this year,Tonic Dragonfly, I cut it out with glitter card, so it really catches the light

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts