Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 July 2016

Butterly and Roses

I've had this pretty metalic butterfly and roses Decoupage design in my craft stash for ages.

Going for the colours to compliment this card was a tricky choice.
The obvious being pink, though the pink had a slightly different tone due to it being a metalic design. The brown and gold included add a warmth to the metalic design, hightlighing those tones in the butterfly and work really well with the rose patterned backing paper.

I kept the rest of the card simple, using a Marianne frame cutting die to complement the 3D topper.
Really pretty card, with lots of layers, giving plenty of depth

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts