Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 July 2016

Christmas in Purple

I made this card with a topper collage that I created from my digital collection

Was lovely to work in my favourite colours, purple. Lots of different shades of purple in this topper, giving it a more modern feel.

I used vellum wrapped around white card for the base layer
And used a couple of dies staying with purple and silver for the embellishment
Really pretty affect


Xcut Dies – Flourish Dies
Marianne D Creatables Candles

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts