Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 July 2016

Dragon Fly Wreath

I got a Tonic Dragon Fly cutting die this year, and love the intricate pattern in the wings

I decided to make a card, using embossing folders and various cutting dies. I enjoy the challenge of combining the embellishments I make and using dies that I think will work well together

This card was made with various dies, the floral one being my favourite flower die, as it's very versatile. The patterned folder is one of my favourites, goes well with all kinds of themes, and good for a nice, tight detailed pattern

Really like this little project, and especially the lovely Dragon Fly cutting die

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts