Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 July 2016

Patterned Bird

I had a lovely set of patterned bird toppers, nearly used them all now, and this card is made with one of those toppers
The artwork reminds me of artwork in the colouring books I like to use, the zentangle artwork.

I used a pretty embossed mirror board for one layer, added an owl and couple of detailed leaves from cutting dies I have
Then added two more layers, in backing paper and textured card, I don't often do this many layers, but the topper was small enough to be able to fit them all in.

Love the affect and the colours

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts