Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 July 2016

Pink Little Flowers

The topper on this card is one by Hunkydory. A lovely delicate floral design.

The topper was only small, so I needed to add other embellishments to decorate this card, without looking the affect of the pretty topper

The flowers are are made with the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Flowers, Intricate, and the leaves from a different due set, I cut the leaves out in flock.

A nice delicate backing paper to complimentn all the shades of pink.

When I have a small topper, it is a challenge to make a card, as I will need embellishments to decorate the large space on the card, so it's nice to find a nice balance, like with this example

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts