Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 July 2016

Snowman Fun

I created the collage topper that I used on this card, the snowmen are such fun, did make me smile

Working with the blue tones in the topper, I cut out the wording and the snowflake with blue materials and managed to find a modern backing paper to compliment the design

The snowflake die I used is one of my favourites, part of a Marianne Creations set, however, it is one of those dies that is really hard to cut, I have to use a metal sheet and run it through my bigshot a few times to get it to work

The wording die, is the larger of a set, and one I rarely use, I will try and use this cutting die more this year as I am running out of Peel Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts