Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 July 2016

Tea Cups ZIA

This is a Zentangle Inspired Art project that I created.

I used a simple cup drawing outline and decided how I would split up the individual cup images to add the Zentangle patterns

I really enjoyed creating this project, and wanted each cup to look different.
I also added a bit of shading using graphite pencils. I feel I could of gone much darker with the shading, however, I still very much enjoy colouring in my projects, so kept the shading ligher.

Would be cool to have a tea set like this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts