Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 August 2016

DragonFly and Blue Tit Bird

I love the design I used on this card, I have a couple of lovely CD art collection of this artists work, Jayne Netley Mahyew. She does such lovely wildlife art and I so like the detail in all her designs

The delicate rose backing paper just works so well with the blue tit bird, as does the lovely pattern in the dragonfly embellishment. It is a good sized cutting die, so difficult to use anything else with it on a card.

It is a cutting die I got earlier this year -

Tonic Dragonfly, and I can see it becoming one of my favourites.


2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love it. I like the new look of your blog. I did have trouble commenting sometimes before. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A butterfly and a blue tit - if you could squeeze a spitfire on there it'd have all my favourite things :-) Such a lovely card. Ax

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts