Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 August 2016

Enchanted Garden

I have a lovely collection of Thomas Kinkade's artwork, and do enjoy using the designs. I have such a large collection of art from various sources and by various artists, that it would take years to get to use them all

This Thomas Kinkade design is detailed and realistic, I could just walk into that lovely garden

I didn't want to overwhelm the design, so I embossed a piece of card to use as a layer, the colour went well with the artwork

And the embellishments were made with a couple of my cutting dies, to add a bit of interest
I often wonder what I did before I got my Bigshot and started collecting cutting dies, they are an essential for nearly every card I do now



Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Reindeer Set
 

Tattered Lace Die Owl Trio - the leaf

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Trace, love the gorgeous scene.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card I love Thomas Kinkade's art work. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a lovely image, so peaceful and evocative. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is fab xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts