Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 August 2016

Fancy Boot with Candles

Been playing with Paint Shop Pro again and creating some of my own collage toppers for crafting.
One benefit is that I have something original to use, the artwork may be something lots of crafters have on Craft CD Collections, however, I can put a personal touch to them by combining the designs in a collage.

I have made my own toppers for years, and still finding it a relaxing and creative activity

I used a recent acquired holly embossing folder on this card, good keep pattern on that, works really well in my Bigshot
The embellishment is a combination of two cutting dies, one holly and the other is a lovely detailed boot. A bit larger that die than I normally use, but I love the pattern
The Rococo Boot die is a recent one to my collection, so I will be looking for inspiration to use it



Tonic Rococo Boot


Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Trace, love the Christmas stocking die.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the use of the boot. Amanda x (hop hop)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts