Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 August 2016

Fish Zentangle Inspired Art

It's always nice for me to be able to share a ZIA project. They take more work than my papercraft projects, and I am thoroughly enjoying being able to be artistic.

I had a stained glass blank template of this fish, and I decorated it with various zentangle/doodle designs

I found another lovely website with a good collection of patterns to try, here's the link for other Zen artists - Pattern-Collections

I used WHS Spectrum Sings Pencils to colour the design, most of which was done in the weekly art class I attend. 
Some patterns I find it quite easy to work out were best to add the darker colours, to give that lovely 3D affect.

I love how colour and shading affects the patterns

6 comments:

  1. I really like your fish, it must have taken you ages. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is stunning, I really like the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, this is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant work....love the colours you used on the image....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What amazing detailed work. Beautiful :-) Ax

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts