Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 August 2016

Ornate Festive Card

This is a card I made using only cutting dies.

I often see crafters being very creative with their various cutting dies. Using dies that work well together and creating lovely displays

This is something I don't do very often as I have never felt all that confident to use just cutting dies to create a card.
However, there are times I will attempt this, so here is a recent festive card, created using only cutting dies.

I cannot remember the name of the bike cutting dies, as I got it free from a craft mag, it's quite a fiddly die to use, but one I feel will work well on all kinds of themed cards, for men and women

The lampost cutting die is one of my first festive dies, I found I rarely used it, as the die is of a size that it doesn't always work well with toppers, so was nice to be able to use this ornate die.

The snowflakes are a new cutting die I got this year, the different sized dies can be layered, which I have done for this card, I like that affect and can see these becoming a regular favourite to use on christmas cards

I love the frame die, its so ornate and works in well with all the others. I think this is one of the best cards I have managed to make just using cutting dies :D



Marianne D Creatables Sign Board

Creative Expression Dies, Austrian Collection  - Vienna
Signature Dies - Pine Cones
Diesire Snowflakes


6 comments:

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts