Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 August 2016

Prancing Deer

I was gifted a set of wood embellishments, and one was of a Reindeer.
Instead of covering this with decoupatch paper, I decided to paint it with bronze Cosmic Paint.
The wood took the paint well and it has a lovely sheen

This embellishment looks alot like one of my cutting dies, and I think they complimented each other well, had some brown textured card that was close to the colour of the paint I used on the wood embellishment
The cutting die isn't as detailed as some of the others I have seen of Reindeers, and I had been tempted to go for a more ornate die. However, this one cuts out really nice, no problems, so pleased I got this simpler designed one

I also used the large wording cutting die, not one I do use much, as it tends to be too large for most of my cards, but works well with this simple, affective card.
A bit of glitter on the embossed card I used as a layer on this card, and ended up with a lovely affect.



Marianne D Creatables Rudolf

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card Trace, loving the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas card, love the painted reindeer against the embossed background.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts