Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 August 2016

Rustic Festive Wreath

I created the topper for this card, using various digital elements

It looks quite vintage, which wasn't my intension, but I do like the the finished topper

I used an embossing folder to decorate a piece of card to layer under the topper

And made the embellishment with one of my favourite Poinsettia cutting dies, and some material gold sprayed leaves, do like the finished embellishment, looks lovely

6 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trace, this is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card and you are right, it does have a vintage feel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colours, like the topper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, really like the colours. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Trace....love all the details....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts