Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 August 2016

Sophisticated Male - Free Topper

Im offering a couple of free, topper creations for crafters. Not often do I get a chance to do male themed, so Im pleased to be able to give these to my followers. The modern male character goes so well with the vintage elements
Click on the images to see larger version, then safe to PC to print and use

ALL FUTURE FREEBIES ARE POSTED ON MY FACEBOOK GROUP - FREE ZENTANGLE AND COLLAGE ART

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts