Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 August 2016

Squirrels at Play

I love the topper on this card, so cute, and one that could easily be used for a none festive card.
I am not lucky enough to have squirrels regularily visiting my garden, which is a shame, as they are such lovely animals.
I feel I make so many wildlife cards, because I love to see wildlife.

I made the embellishment with various dies, some card I used was also painted in cosmic paints. It had a lovely affect when the light catched the various shiny, and mat textures.
I often see very clever crafters using the same dies as me, and in such a creative way, do hope my attempts will inspire someone else.

A simple card, made more interesting with a detailed embellishment, and lovely artwork



Marianne D Creatables - Pinecones & Branch
Marianne D Creatables Pine Tree Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts