Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

27 August 2016

Vintage Angel Clock

I created the topper that I used on this card, from my collection of vintage digital art
I am use I don't use Paint Shop Pro to it's full potential, but always very happy with what I can create with the various affects and blending facilities that are avialable with this great program

I created a simple embellishment with a couple of cutting dies, the bauble being one of my favourites - that was cut out in brown glitter card.

And a lovely material bow, I go through fazes of making bows and adding them to cards, they are pretty and also can make a plain card into something more special.



DieSire Snowflake Bauble.
Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, great background and image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi trace ... loving your Christmas card ... have not really started on mine yet but must get a move on ... I am really going to try to get to visit everyone this weekend on the blog hop ... have had a bit of a bad time lately but things are settling down now ... hope you have a super weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, very different. Amanda x (hop hop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. Lovely topper you created.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trace....beautiful card....lovely image and papers...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful, I don't use Paint Shop Pro but your results look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Trace - love the glitter bauble. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts