Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 September 2016

All Poinsettia

I used a lovely poinsettia digital topper from my collection on this project
I really like how the various images in the topper and that gave me the idea for my embellishment.

I combined various cutting dies to make the embellishment, to compliment and match, as much as possible, the topper.

I used a Wording cutting die for the sentiment, placed on one of the larger tag dies that I have. The wording cutting dies tend to be larger than the peel off stickers I normally used, so will get use of the larger tags now.

The backing layer, is red card, patterned with a holly embossing folder, a recent one I got this year, which I do like the affect.



Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Poinsettia Set
 

Marianne D Creatables - Pinecones & Branch
 

Signature Dies - Pine Cones


5 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the poinsettias.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cosy Christmas card. Hop hop Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very festive Christmas Card. Thank you for linking up at Funtastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts