Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 September 2016

Bells and Stars at Christmas

I had this lovely digital design in my collection for a while and decided to combine it with a digital frame.
The black really makes the festive design stand out

I've been trying to use my wording cutting dies, however they are larger than the peel offs I generally use for sentiments on my cards.
So now I am getting to use the larger tag cutting dies more too. I still really like to use tags on my cards, I feel they add a nice touch.

The snowflakes on this card were made with a cutting die I got this year and is quickly becoming one of my favourite festive dies. Cut with textured gold card and added a small black pearl gem.

Though the festive topper is traditional, the other elements are modern, I like the combination.



Diesire Snowflakes

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, great dies and colour. The tags do make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super little card Trace well done ... I love your snowflakes too ... hope you are having a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is wonderful Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I'm well behind you with Christmas cards this year, started my first yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas card Trace....lovely design and colours...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely traditional Christmas card, love the snowflakes x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and festive.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous Christmas card. The image really stands out against the black. The paper and snowflakes look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts