Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 September 2016

Christmas at Tree House

I love the topper I used on this card, such a pretty design and so much fun too, delivering xmas gifts to animals in tree houses :D

I decided to use a recent cutting die to make the embellishment to compliment this topper
Its the Tonic Rococo Boot, it is quite a big die, and I was wondering if it was too big to use with a topper. it works quite well with this topper, cut out in mirror card to stand out from the background, and just added a few gems to it

I can see this boot being one of my new favourites for christmas cards 

8 comments:

  1. lovely traditional christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card today, love the gold die cut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card....great image....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and I love the boot die cut x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Tracey and a delightful image. The die-cut boot looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts