Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 September 2016

Donkey Zentangle Inspired Art

This is one of my own ZIA projects.
I used a stain glass pattern, and decorated it with various zentangle/doodle designs.

Ive been asked if doing tis work, goes for my eyes. I've not noticed this kind of work bothering my vision, possibly because I am focused on a section at a time, rather than the whole.

I really like how the frame works on this project, already you can see how it looks beveled, and I am sure once I add shaded colouring to it, that will look more so.

There are a couple of new patterns for me in this project, and some won't look as I feel they should until I come to add colour, I find the full affect appears once I add shading.

Love the nose, how that pattern works :D

Aa always I hope that my artistic attemps with Zentangling inspire others to try, the work is detailed and takes lots of focus. However, there are lots of benefit, including creating art.

1 comment:

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts