Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 September 2016

Elegant Art Deco Lady in Gold

I used a Debbi Moore design for this card, one of the art deco ladies from her range.

I never seem to get bored with art deco lady designs, they are so elegant. 
This topper has such lovely ornate hair dressing and that rose on the outfit is stunning.
So much detail, in just a potrait design.

I used one of my embossing folders to pattern the layering card 
And the embellishment is one of the flowers from the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Flowers, Intricate, set with a few pear gems.
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the design the image is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very elegant. I love the images shape and the embossed background

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, gorgeous image and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of a really lovely image. Love the colours you've used. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you love the Art Deco period. A beautiful era :) Thanks for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Art Deco Topper you have used and I love the simple layout with the embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts