Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 September 2016

Free Colouring Pages for Adults

I really enjoy practicing my colourist work with detailed art for colouring. I have got a few purchased books some paperback and recently kindle versions.

However, I can't resist a free design and there are so many lovely ones that artist have so kindly offered for free to those of use that love to colour in

Here are a few of my favourite free designs, click on the images for larger size -



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts