Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 September 2016

Free Dover Publication Adult Colouring Designs

I've purchased Dover Publication artwork for years, and especially like their colouring books.

Dover offer free samples of alot of their books, be it artwork, or colouring books, and I'm sure a lot of other crafters/colourist would like them. So I've collated some links for visitors to check out on Dover Publications of free samples, you can sign up to get updates yourself.

Lovely collection of art to colour in, one of my favourites offered by Dover.

Here's a link to the free samples on Dover Publications website -
Fanciful Faces Samples


For those that love scary, but fun designs to colour

Day of the Dead Samples


I love Mandala designs, and the samples for this book really appeal to me

Mandalas Samples

This is a new release, something a bit different

Bizarro Land Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts