Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 September 2016

Peacock Lady In Lilac

The topper on this card is from a collection of art I have by Josephine Wall, this is one of my favourite designs of her, which Ive used before.
Some artists have the most amazing talent, and for me Josephine Wall is one of those, and such a wonderful imagination to create such lovely scenes.

As always, with the stunning artwork by this artists, I try not to make a busy card, as I don't want to distract from the artwork. There is so much to detail, you can spend plenty of time finding all the elements in the topper.

I used a pretty embossing folder on the lilac card I used to layer before the topper
One of the  Xcut Dies – Flourish Dies, with a bow I made from the ribbon in my stash
The X Cut Flourish dies, are not as delicate as my other flourish dies, but I find I used them more, for me they have are more striking.

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jakcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work love the gorgeous colours xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of a lovely image. Hop hop Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts