Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 September 2016

Simple Bird and Flower Card

On occasions I get a craft mag, which offer a free cutting die. The bird on this card came with a recent purchase of a craft mag. It is a simple little die, however, I feel it will come in handy.

I kept this card quite simple, as I wanted to get a feel for the bird die, not sure if it is that noticable in the photo, but I cut the bird twice, one in dark blue and the other in a lighter blue glitter card.

I was trying for a shadow look, and it works quite well. One problem with this cutting die though, the legs are too find to actually stick down.

The rest of the card is simple, used a small floral die, a sentiment die, and part of a frame die.



Joy Crafts Cutting and Embossing Stencil - 3 Daisies

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts