Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 September 2016

Stunning Tiger Art

I love detailed art and have a large collection of lovely artwork on various Craft CD's to use for making my cards.

The topper on this card is of a stunning White Tiger. I really like wild animal themed cards, and it's a really good one to use for Male cards.
The big cats are a particular favourite, and this White Tiger really caught my eye.

The colours are practically monochrome, the background of the topper being a dark grey, rather than black. So I used white and silver for complimentary colours


The embellishments were made using a Marianne D Creatables Leaves with Veins cutting die set, the smallest of the dies. I like the subtle green tone of the card I used to cut those leaves, they add a bit of colour, without clashing with the Tiger topper. A subtle project, yet affective.
 

4 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card! love the leaf embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No just for the male, I'd love to receive one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning image....great card....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the use of the image. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts